I can always start with a picture.......
![]() |
| My cute little Yoda |
......OF THE CUTEST BABY BOY THAT EVER ROAMED THE EARTH!
![]() |
| TOTALLY ADORBS! |
Ok I have to limit myself to two or I will literally fill this whole blog up! I can't help myself! I have a cute kid ok!?
Anyways this cute little butter bean came into this world on the 14th of February 2014. Yup he is a Valentines Day baby! Finnli Joel was 6lbs 10oz and 20 inches long!
![]() |
| Last photo I promise....maybe... |
I am super in love with our sweet, active little guy...actually not so little anymore. Right now Finnli is around 13lbs and 22.5 inches long!
Being his mommy is the best! He is super sweet, smiles all the time, loves to watch life around him, thrashes his limbs due to the fact that he wants to participate in life around him, and is just super awesome! I could not have wished for a better boy!
I'm going to write more about what its like to be a new mommy but before I did, I wanted to post about my awesome little dude!
He sure keeps me on my toes already. I'm in trouble.....
~H~



No comments:
Post a Comment