Monday, January 21, 2013

Tea Time

 I'm sitting here drinking a cuppa tea while the Hubs does his homework. Nothing special really, just enjoying his presence. We dont have many nights like this as one of us is normally working. It's nice when we do get nights like this for sure! Today I was a major housewife! I got up this morning, put a chicken in the crock pot, ran to Ikea for some curtain rods, to Target for curtains, and then back home to clean and finish dinner. Yay for being productive and getting things done!

I have so many projects running through my mind for my little nest! I need a sofa for sure and a headboard for our bed! I am trying to be creative and think of the coolest way to do a headboard. Pinterest has some good ideas but I'm still looking!!


Tonights dinner was White Chicken Enchiladas! YUMM!

They were so DELICIOSO!
If you want the recipe click on this link. 
http://joyful-mommas-kitchen.blogspot.com/2011/09/white-chicken-enchiladas.html

Well that is all for my little random post. Updates on the nest as the projects come!

OH we did find this gem of a chair for $30 dollars on craigs list! LOVE IT!


~H~



No comments:

Post a Comment