Well here I am...blogging again. This time as a married woman!
Didnt see that one coming. Seriously! He just popped out of nowhere and wham, bam, thank you ma'am we were dating, engaged, and married all in eight months! What a roller coaster life is! I couldnt be happier though! Being married is one of the hardest but BEST things I have ever experienced! Love being a wife and LOVE being married to the most amazing, godly, incredible, hilarious, adventurous, crafty, hottest man alive!
I kinda wanted to start this blog to let out my creative self in some ways. I love to let out my thoughts, ideas, and craftiness so my idea was to blog it! Put up recipes, thoughts on being a new bride, home projects and such!
Hope this works the way I want!
~H~
I love your new blog... can't wait to read along. I love you! Mom
ReplyDelete